I absolutely love Halloween! And what I especially love about this spooky day is all the creative, themed Halloween recipes that I could honestly browse through for hours on end! They’re all so clever and fun looking!
So this year I thought I should share with you one of my very own recipes – Halloween Vampire Cookies! They are so easy and made with mostly store bought ingredients, which also makes them the perfect last minute treat!
More Halloween Ideas
- Halloween Chocolate Eyeball Buttons – A Spooky Treat With Only Three Ingredients
- 20 Spooky Halloween Party Food Recipes to Impress Your Guests
The kids will go crazy over these cookies, and if we’re being truthful; so would I! It’s also great to get the kids involved in the assembly process as a fun Halloween activity!
Halloween Vampire Cookies
- 1 egg white
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp red food colouring
- 24 choc chip cookies
- white mini marshmallows
- slivered almonds
- Whisk egg white until almost frothy and gradually add icing sugar. Beat until well incorporated and add vanilla and food colouring. Beat to combine.
- Spread a thin layer of icing onto each cookie and place mini marshmallows around the edge of half the cookies. Place the remaining cookies on top and stick two slivered almonds at the front of each one to create fangs. Repeat with remaining cookies.