This creamy Spinach and Feta Dip is the perfect party appetiser or snack! Made in under 5 minutes, this quick and easy recipe uses fresh baby spinach and crumbly feta cheese for a delicious dip!
I love the simple combination of spinach and feta! It’s one of my favourite dip flavours and I knew that I had to make my own version at home! My spinach and feta dip is an easy and creamy crowd pleaser!
Serve this dip with chips, crackers, chunks of crusty bread or even vegetable sticks! Pretty much anything works for a great vessel. As long as you have enough to get to every last bit of dip, your guests will be happy!
How to Make Spinach & Feta Dip
This dip is so easy to make and is ready in 5 minutes! There are only really three steps!
1. Add all your ingredients to a food processor.
2. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with This Dip
As stated above, there are many things that are going to be great with this dip!
- Tortilla Chips
- Crusty Bread
- Vegetable Sticks
- Pita Bread
More Great Dip Recipes to Try
Looking for more great dip recipes? Then check out these tasty ideas!
- Mediterranean Layered White Bean Dip
- Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip
- Beetroot & Pistachio Dip
- Caramelised Onion Dip by It’s Not Complicated Recipes
Spinach & Feta Dip
- 125g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced feta, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Add cream cheese, feta, spinach, garlic, lemon and oil to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with extra feta cheese.
You May Also Like…
Remember to Pin This Recipe for Later!