This Beetroot & Pistachio Dip recipe is an easy and simple recipe for entertaining! Made with fresh beetroot, feta & cream cheese and finished off with crushed pistachio nuts, this is a real crowd pleaser!
If anyone knows me, then they’ll know two things…
1. I love beetroot!
2. I love nibbles. Grazing. Finger foods. Yum.
I have been wanting to make a beetroot dip for so long now and I’m so happy to be finally sharing it with you! This dip is a creamy and colourful dip with a subtle beet flavour that is perfect spread on crackers! Your guests will love it!
How to Make Beetroot & Pistachio Dip
To make this super simple and easy dip, all you have to do is add everything to a food processor and blitz it up until smooth and creamy!
To make this dip nice and easy, I’ve used precooked beetroot but you can definitely roast your own at home!
What to Serve with This Dip
You can basically use anything as a vessel for this beetroot dip.
- Tortilla Chips
- Crusty Bread
- Vegetable Sticks
- Pita Bread
More Great Dip Recipes to Try
If you’re still on the lookout for tasty dip recipes, then you’ll want to see these!
- Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip
- Spinach & Feta Dip
- Mediterranean Layered White Bean Dip
Beetroot & Pistachio Dip
- 125g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced feta cheese, plus extra to serve
- 250g cooked, peeled beetroot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 5 pistachios, shelled and crushed
- Add cream cheese, feta, beetroot, garlic, lemon and oil to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and spoon into serving bowl. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and pistachios.
You May Also Like…
Remember to Pin This Recipe for Later!