This Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip is an easy and quick recipe that’s perfect for entertaining! Serve it with chips or pita bread or use it as a spread on sandwiches – you’ll love having this recipe on hand!
Are you looking for a tasty appetiser recipe that’s dairy and gluten free? Well this Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip is perfect for you! Made in less than five minutes, it’s a great go to for easy entertaining!
And if you’re also looking for what to serve with this dip, then check out these ‘cheats’ tortilla chips!
How to Make Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip
Now this dip could not be simpler. All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth. That’s it, you’re done! Talk about easy…
How is it so easy? Two words…Jarred Capsicum. It might look like a cheat (and it is!) but you wouldn’t know the difference unless I told you. Using jarred capsicum just saves so much time and prep work, and sometimes that’s just what we need.
But if you did want to go the extra mile, then feel free to roast your own capsicum! I personally think the jarred peppers are amazing and convenient but it’s up to you! Just note that it will take longer.
Roasted Capsicum Bean Dip
- 1 x 400g cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup sliced roasted peppers, drained (see notes)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Add the beans, roasted peppers, garlic, lemon juice, and oil to a food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy, adding more juice and oil if needed. Season to taste with salt.
- Spoon into serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with parsley, if using. Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips.
I used jarred roasted peppers but you could easily roast your own capsicum if you prefer.