This Easy Greek Salad recipe is made with only a handful of ingredients and is so quick and simple to make! The salad combines fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese and kalamata olives with a tasty vinaigrette for an easy side dish for summer!
Sometimes more is less when it comes to salad. This Easy Greek Salad is the perfect example of that being true! With only a handful of ingredients, this salad comes together in a matter of minutes for the perfect side to any meal! I especially love it served along side these Greek Chicken Skewers or with some homemade Pita Bread and lamb!
How to Make Greek Salad
To make this super easy salad, all you have to do is chop up all the ingredients so that they’re roughly the same size and add to a bowl along with crumbled feta then whisk together the dressing ingredients before pouring over top. Simply toss to combine and you’re done. Easy, right?!
Tips for Making the Best Greek Salad
- Use feta cheese that is in a brine if you can get it as opposed to feta that comes in a package. It’s just so must tastier.
- Chop all the ingredients up into roughly the same size pieces. The salad will mix better that way.
- Use the best produce you can get your hands on. There are only a handful of ingredients to this salad, so using fresh produce with help them shine.
- Be gentle when tossing the salad. You don’t want to bruise any of the produce.
Easy Greek Salad
For the Salad
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted
- 40g feta cheese
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives in a bowl and crumble over feta.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over salad and toss through to combine. Serve.