These honey-soy chicken wings are so mouthwatering, they’ll have you licking your lips (and fingers!) and begging for more. The sticky combination of sweet and salty is so epic, you’ll be adored when you bring these bad boys out at dinner time.
There’s just something about chicken wings that makes them so addicting, so lovable. It’s probably the thought of tearing into a chunk of juicy, delicious meat with your teeth and feeling the sticky sauce all over your face…..sorry, I think I just started drooling a little bit.
This recipe for my Honey-Soy Chicken Wings couldn’t be easier to make! There’s only four ingredients!
TIPS FOR THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS
- Make sure you use a baking dish with high sides so that all those delicious juices keep the chicken moist and flavoursome.
- When cooking chicken, it’s better to play it safe and use a meat thermometer; that way you’ll know for sure if it’s cooked.
- Line the baking dish with foil or baking paper to make washing up easier.
Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Add chicken wings to a large bowl along with honey and soy sauce. Marinate for 1-2 hours. Place chicken wings in a baking dish and sprinkle sesame seeds over top. Bake for 45-50mins. Enjoy!
- The longer you marinate the chicken wings, the tastier they will be!